EVER MINE & Co.
INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIO
"THE KEY TO GREAT DESIGN IS CAPTURING THE SPIRIT OF THE CLIENT AND THE ESSENCE OF THE SPACE"
When it comes to designing a home or commercial space, we are strategic artists. Combining our extensive knowledge of Construction, Architecture and Interior Design with well over 20 years of experience.
We provide enthusiasm through our unique ability to deliver results based on our client's requests & needs.
Our team is driven by the pursuit of perfection and extreme attention to detail. Ever Mine & Co. Interior Design Studio, strives to be the leaders of design, from luxurious home interiors to detailed custom furniture, lighting and hardware.
Our range of design style is unlimited. Every space is individually "tailored" for each client.
Ever Mine & Co. Design Studio, is dedicated to designing the most beautiful spaces for our clients, on time and on budget.
02 design inspiration
Sandi has provided a number of "Interior Design" services to us over the past few years, including managing several home renovation projects.
Immediately upon being introduced, Sandi "took charge" of the client/consultant relationship, providing leadership and taking responsibility for each and every project.
Throughout each project, Sandi always operated in a highly professional and ethical manner.
Specifically, for each project, Sandi:
- Scoped out the project, detailing each element and establishing the budget
- Researched established and new materials and technologies and proposed appropriate products
- Selected and recommended colours and colour combinations for paint stains and finishes
- Sourced and coordinated fabrics for upholsteries, window treatments and accessories
- Sourced qualified (often known) suppliers, secured quotes, and recommended the preferred supplier quote
- Scheduled the project, including the critical path
- Inspected the work throughout the project
- Anticipated potential budget overruns and/or schedule delays and managed the implications appropriately, securing approvals accordingly
- Identified deficiencies and managed correction and completion
- "Sign off" when (and only when) the project was completed to her (demanding) satisfaction
- Managed deposits, interim billing, any necessary hold-backs, and final billing
- Followed-up on any and all post-project issues, providing timely resolution
I am very pleased to write this reference regarding Sandi's work in the area of Interior Design.
Sandi handled a big project for us, and I was very impressed with her work.
She demonstrated excellent skills in design and in project management.
In addition, she is a delightful individual with whom to work with.
She listens to clients, she supervises workers (who seem to like her too!)
I would recommend her work without reservation
To inquire about our services please contact us: